What Can I Do?

What can you do to help?

  • Sign petitions on change.org (enter “Martis Valley” in their search box to locate them, or go to www.savetahoeforests.com for links)
  • Contact your elected representatives, particularly those who sit on the TRPA board
  • Tell your friends and neighbors what’s happening and encourage them to attend meetings.
  • If you would like to volunteer for Save Tahoe Forests, please e-mail us at info@savetahoeforests.com or call Ann at 775-742-1548. We’re always looking for people to help get the word out. Good at social media? We need you now!
  • Write to your local newspapers (Sierra Sun, Bonanza, Moonshine Ink, and others) to voice your opinion.


Contact Placer County:

  • Jennifer Montgomery, Placer County Supervisor, District 5 (Placer County Board of Supervisors)
  • E-mail jmontgomery@placer.ca.gov
  • Phone: 530-889-4010
  • Mail: 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603, with copies (at the same address) to:
    • Jack Duran (Supervisor District 1), Robert M. Weygandt (Supervisor District 2), Jim Holmes (Supervisor District 3), and Kirk Uhler (Supervisor District 4)

Contact the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA):

  • Joanne Marchetta, Executive Director, Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA)
  • Marja Ambler, Management Assistant
    • mambler@trpa.org
    • Please ask Ms. Ambler to distribute to Governing Board and Advisory Planning Commission

Save Tahoe Forests